Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Shane Warne Cricket 14, calling it!

Since you don't have ANY idea about why I need to go to college on Friday or not, it would be better if you keep these inane and ludicrous questions to yourself.

He was only joking...saying you must be really excited about the game. No need to have a sense of humour failure.

Why so serious?

Ross are you going to announce the commentators ? :D

Has anyone thought about what impact the licences will have on the Cricket Academy? I surely hope it's not like Ashes where the Big Bash teams are unlicenced? Also does that mean the work done on creating the Australian players is wasted because you could just form the team from the Big Bash players?

Big Bash Licensing + Adam Gilly's Cricket 14
titled.jpg

Although that's true. Gilchrist doesn't have twitter, he publicly denounced those who impersonated to be him.
I wouldn't consider someone impersonating him a viable source of his actual doings now, would you?

Yeah, I explained earlier why I thought Gilly was to be the likely candidate, that hasn't changed for me. Would love it to be Steve Waugh though xD

Just have to say it's superb and look absolutely great, i am aware that the due to licencor issue the CA might not release tomorrow, however ross can we expect a CA update on the weekends? or could it be late?

He was only joking...saying you must be really excited about the game. No need to have a sense of humour failure.

Why so serious?

Well I'm not too sure about that.. but if really that is the case, then I'll unconditionally apologize.

After seeing that one avatar with Gilly and the mystery man, im going for Adam Gilchrist.

Sourav Ganguly was also at the Lord's test match AND is also a left handed batsman ;)

Users who are viewing this thread