Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I'm so excited about Friday.. if only I could bunk college tomorrow.. but I can't. Hopefully I'll be able to get back from volunteering without missing much. Looking forward to the gameplay video!!:cheers

If one actually sees that screenie as a thumbnail, one would not be able to make out if it is a real pic or just a game screen. Have to say, the game looks really very well graphics wise and hope gameplay will be equally good.:thumbs
BTW anyone worried about Mike Fegan and team tomorrow??:p

I'm so excited about Friday.. if only I could bunk college tomorrow.. but I can't. Hopefully I'll be able to get back from volunteering without missing much. Looking forward to the gameplay video!!:cheers

Bunk your college for a video? What will you do the friday the game releases? Quit you college?

Our MAN OF STEEL (ROSS) has NERVES OF STEEL....

Anyway....
ROSS tomorrow you start your CAMPAIGN OFFICIALLY...
And we will start OUR CAMPAIGN on ASHES CRICKET 2013 FB page....
So they have 35k FANS who will be YOURS TOMORROW.

If one actually sees that screenie as a thumbnail, one would not be able to make out if it is a real pic or just a game screen. Have to say, the game looks really very well graphics wise and hope gameplay will be equally good.:thumbs
BTW anyone worried about Mike Fegan and team tomorrow??:p

Yes I think Mike Fegan will be back with a bang tomorrow. Time for some competition :)

ROSS/BIG ANT ... This screenie is simply wicked :eek: :thumbs .. why am i so late??? am i the last one to see this??..
OMG.. is this Cricket?
Or has the high detailed FIFA characters decided to play with sticks and balls? :thumbs.. :D
cricket games surely sees a new Era with this one, Renaissance completely. Hats off to the whole team.. :clap
and a hearty thanks for staying with us fans all the time, with your constant words and updates.. just can't wait for the next few hours.. can't wait to PLAY this blaster... :)

Wow

Ross this looks amazing :yes i could not care less who or what the the franchise name is with the players we all have created the detail in the game and the levels of realism licensing is not an issue. cannot wait for this game and the fact its all the lads feedback on here which has helped create it makes it all the more special:thumbs

wow mate the details look really astonishing there each and every detail is upto the mark or even more than what we were expecting KUDOS mates though it also tells me that we will need somewhat like a 1 gb gfx card(minimum) for playing this beauty!

Big Bash Licensing + Adam Gilly's Cricket 14
titled.jpg

Bunk your college for a video? What will you do the friday the game releases? Quit you college?

Since you don't have ANY idea about why I need to go to college on Friday or not, it would be better if you keep these inane and ludicrous questions to yourself.

I hope Ross has got a good marketing strategy. Hardly anyone knows about this game, here in India. To make this game a success, India is the biggest market. It the game is good, people will buy it no matter how much it costs.

Price will always be an important factor in Indian Market, expect hardcore cricket gaming fan.. :)

That's the main reason, forcing people to go for pirated

----------

Quick Question,

How much days will it take after the release to get our hands on this game?

Users who are viewing this thread