Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Less than 12 hours. Unless ofcourse ross decides to release ot early...:D

Just realized it will be 9am uk time when this announcement is made...what a great way to start a friday :cheers

Less than 12 hours. Unless ofcourse ross decides to release it early...:D

corrected! :p

I hope there is no delay to the announcement though. I want this game marketing campaign up and running as soon as possible.

Announcement/Game video

Any idea what time it might be in the US when the announcement is expected to be made tomorrow?:)

Its Ross's BIG ANT not AC13 so it wont delay lol every body is so excited :thumbs

----------

Any idea what time it might be in the US when the announcement is expected to be made tomorrow?:)

Uk is 5 hours ahead of USA.

There should be a real life mini game at the playtest so when people are entering the store or wherever it's held on the way in through the doors you can have Mike Fegan tied to a chair so everyone can slap him on their way in and out of the store. Kind of like bukkake but with hands :D

Just realized it will be 9am uk time when this announcement is made...what a great way to start a friday :cheers

Did Ross mention any specific time when the announcement will be made??

I am awaiting sign off from the licensor before the announcement can be made, they are leaving London (Ashes) early and as they are in transit I am having difficulty making contact.
<SNIP>
I do have a "Plan B" in place for just this sort of occurrence and will be showing you video of the game and new screenshots tomorrow regardless.

I didn't hear from the licensor so today, a lot later today, there will be more screenshots and a video posted here on Planet Cricket first. Do not expect it until the evening Melbourne time.

There will be no Cricket Academy update today as it bears the name of he game, the update will come at the same time as the announcement.

I didn't hear from the licensor so today, a lot later today, there will be more screenshots and a video posted here on Planet Cricket first. Do not expect it until the evening Melbourne time.

There will be no Cricket Academy update today as it bears the name of he game, the update will come at the same time as the announcement.

But still are you gonna announce the licenses and the commentators?

Xbox360 controller is what all of the development team use while making the game, any controller with sticks and bumpers should be fine.

I don't even know what you mean by licensor but does this mean if you did hear from them we wouldn't see more screenies and a video? or would we get the announcement + screenies and videos?

if the first part is the case then I'm glad you didn't hear from the licensor :p

@BigAnt Will the match be reduced to lower overs for example a 50 over game to 30 over?

Users who are viewing this thread