Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Xbox360 controller is what all of the development team use while making the game, any controller with sticks and bumpers should be fine.

Sorry guys.......
article-2088455-0F846A1E00000578-94_634x414.jpg

.....Just won't work!!!!!!!!

As Ross said that he hasn't heard from the licensor, are we still expecting the CA update and the announcement today itself?

If anything, I'd probably make grass tech that comes up around the shoes before getting the shoes to compress, that would look cool and hide the problem :)

Hopefully this is something you can make for future titles.

Damn....there is so much detail in this pic. Just noticed.....check out how the batsman's clothing reacts to his movement (see around his waist and thigh area). Don't think we ever had it in any cricket game......makes it look sooooo realistic.

I actually had a dream about this game coming out. That's how much I am in love with this game. Absolutely can't wait for this, will be a complete ripper and I hope it becomes an annual game e.g. fifa 2011-2012 and so on.

Everything I've dreamed about in a cricket game has finally happened thanks to you guys working at Big Ant. I wish I could offer you MORE then the money I will pay to purchase the game. I love cricket and this game is for cricket lovers. Thanks a lot once again.

Now onto these pictures that have been released, wow just wow. There's so much detail and time been put into this game its un-real. I love everything about that picture and it just adds another 10 points to my excitement level(which is already pretty high). I can't bloody wait till later on where you will release a game play video, that surely will be terrific.

I actually had a dream about this game coming out. That's how much I am in love with this game. Absolutely can't wait for this, will be a complete ripper and I hope it becomes an annual game e.g. fifa 2011-2012 and so on.

Everything I've dreamed about in a cricket game has finally happened thanks to you guys working at Big Ant. I wish I could offer you MORE then the money I will pay to purchase the game. I love cricket and this game is for cricket lovers. Thanks a lot once again.

Now onto these pictures that have been released, wow just wow. There's so much detail and time been put into this game its un-real. I love everything about that picture and it just adds another 10 points to my excitement level(which is already pretty high). I can't bloody wait till later on where you will release a game play video, that surely will be terrific.
I do hope the people of this community aren't setting themselves up to be disappointed when this game is finally revealed. Expectations are now at such a point that I don't think they could possibly be met. Seems to me that people are so excited that there is finally a developer making a cricket game who loves Cricket as much as we do and cares about all the details that we do that some of us are getting very carried away. I'm just hoping that after all the amazing work Ross and his team have done so far they won't face a backlash if anything in the game is less than perfect, it is their first try at a Cricket game after all.

Damn....there is so much detail in this pic. Just noticed.....check out how the batsman's clothing reacts to his movement (see around his waist and thigh area). Don't think we ever had it in any cricket game......makes it look sooooo realistic.

didn't you see the fielder bro !!..his BU**crack is showing there lmao:lol

I think mike was fielding!

Users who are viewing this thread