Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Ross, you said the licensor is in transit. That means he is late or you are unable to contact him. But he is sure to reach you at least later today. So do we get the CA update tomorrow or later?

Ross, you said the licensor is in transit. That means he is late or you are unable to contact him. But he is sure to reach you at least later today. So do we get the CA update tomorrow or later?

Likely in flight as we speak, I would think it will not be until next week until the Cricket Academy update.

We will have some screenshots and video for you later today to make up for it.

I promise the video wont be me doing Q&A ;)

----------

refreshing this thread from office every 30 mins to see if ross decides to release the video early :D

We've been early before but probably not this time... not on the video anyway... maybe a screenshot or two might make their way through beforehand :)

Likely in flight as we speak, I would think it will not be until next week until the Cricket Academy update.

Wow....thats a looooooooooooong flight :p

----------

We've been early before but probably not this time... not on the video anyway... maybe a screenshot or two might make their way through beforehand :)

Thats an awesome idea though.....post screenshots (1 screenshot per hour) from maybe the video itself to build the excitement :D!!

I hope the video is a long one unlike those shitty vids from Ashes :cheers

Well i dont expect them to start promotion on the weekends so it makes sense. Ross will it be a longer video than the weather one? I am guessing its a random gameplay video and not a trailer.

I like to create Cricket 14 Facebook ads but it cost around 350$.I am able to donate around 100$ so any one joins me please contact me.....My intent is to make this game a big hit....that's it anyone like to take this upon his hands welcome.....If this post is offense please delete it thx.....:wave:wave

Mad people looking forward to BA CRICKET Tday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.7 KB · Views: 142
I like to create Cricket 14 Facebook ads but it cost around 350$.I am able to donate around 100$ so any one joins me please contact me.....My intent is to make this game a big hit....that's it anyone like to take this upon his hands welcome.....If this post is offense please delete it thx.....:wave:wave

Excellent idea. Hope I can contribute but I saved months money to buy the game :D

Mad people looking forward BA CRICKET Tday

Those 17 people should understand that I am not posting over there today :)

----------

Save your money, I think we'll be ok ;)

(Thanks for the thoughts though!)

Users who are viewing this thread