Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Ross can you tell us how the game AI work !! how smart it is!! ow dose it read match situations :cheers

Wow....thats a looooooooooooong flight :p

----------

Thats an awesome idea though.....post screenshots (1 screenshot per hour) from maybe the video itself to build the excitement :D!!

I hope the video is a long one unlike those shitty vids from Ashes :cheers

Ok, since it's you 1 per hour... was going to be 2 per hour but 1 per hour it is*

*just kidding.... here's the first

screenshot8_01.png

Well, I just hope we'd be getting an actual gameplay video and not burning stumps or a Q&A video.:p

The helmet of the close in fielder doesnt look like a cricket one!Anyways pure quality work.

I would really like to hear the official announcements ASAP even if it is not today.Espically the commentators!

Ok, since it's you 1 per hour... was going to be 2 per hour but 1 per hour it is*

*just kidding.... here's the first

screenshot8_01.png

Awesome,,we want moreee...i swear im not sleeping tnight

The only thing with that screenshot is that the bat seems to have a rather high backlift, and the bat-pad has an almost american-esque style helmet, which irritates my OCD, but apart from that it looks good. Loving the detail!!

The helmet of the close in fielder doesnt look like a cricket one!Anyways pure quality work.

I would really like to hear the official announcements ASAP even if it is not today.Espically the commentators!

what if we can hear them in the game-play video !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread