Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

What a screenshot,texture of the stumps are awesome! still waiting for some gameplay video.Following this post since morning..:p

I can't see the screenshot just an icon of sorts.

Just to make things easy

screenshot8_01.png

I think this may be the third person view. I can make out where the ball will land from this angle. It seems to be full pitched ball about fifth stump. Good for a drive I guess.

Just looking at that screenshot, I get the same tingles down my spine as when a team is batting second at a one dayer at the 'G. I know its just a picture, but i can almost feel the buzz and intensity I've felt so many times before as Hussey and a tailender took an ODI right to the wire. I hope this same atmosphere is present in the full game.

Few things to say.
1. Texture on the stumps looks absolutely stunning.
2. The follow through of the bowler is awesome.
3. The crowd looks epic but I dont see any flag.
4. Why is there a silly mid off fielder in an ODI and that also during fast bowling. (Guess its just to show field placement and the badass helmet :D)
5. Pitch looks good too :D :clap
6. Around 400 people viewing the thread :cheers

I'm just going to come out and say what everyone has been thinking since this latest screenie - 'marry me Ross' :eek:

Just looking at that screenshot, I get the same tingles down my spine as when a team is batting second at a one dayer at the 'G. I know its just a picture, but i can almost feel the buzz and intensity I've felt so many times before as Hussey and a tailender took an ODI right to the wire. I hope this same atmosphere is present in the full game.

I swear thats the exact feeling I had :cheers!!!

Just seen the screenshot and it looks amazing!

But why does is appear as [X] on the forum?

Close enough to an hour I guess:

screenshot2.png

Users who are viewing this thread