Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

one question??? what the hell silly mid off doing in a one day night match :mad

That too when a quick bowler is bowling :p!!! Mike is a dangerous captain I must say :p (provided he is the one controlling the bowling).

Awesome pic Ross.....can feel the chill of batting with this camera view and having a silly point staring at me!!! I like the high backlift.....it ensures that the ball does not get hidden behind the bat if someone bowls a straight delivery :D!!

Last edited:
Ok, since it's you 1 per hour... was going to be 2 per hour but 1 per hour it is*

*just kidding.... here's the first

screenshot8_01.png

Unbelievable the best so far posted

It's great to see one fielder wearing a full sleeves t-shirt when others are wearing short sleeves t-shirt.

Yep, it certainly is, that's why I placed him there :)

As I said.....you are a dangerous captain :p!! No wonder your team got everything right in this game....else God knows if you would have even given them a helmet or not.

Gosh....that texture on the stumps....YUMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Can anyone tell me if there is a mac version of the cricket academy available to download please?:noway

Ok, since it's you 1 per hour... was going to be 2 per hour but 1 per hour it is*

*just kidding.... here's the first

screenshot8_01.png

My goodness, this is what we all wanted, a good look at the whole thing - the atmosphere seems superb... :thumbs

The best thing there's the stadium with it's shiny looking adboards, unlike other games which had the dull default ads... :cheers

----------

And the stadium is the MCG I guess..

Can anyone tell me if there is a mac version of the cricket academy available to download please?:noway

I dont think so!

----------

My goodness, this is what we all wanted, a good look at the whole thing - the atmosphere seems superb... :thumbs

The best thing there's the stadium with it's shiny looking adboards, unlike other games which had the dull default ads... :cheers

----------

And the stadium is the MCG I guess..

Yeah...the atmosphere looks awesome doesnt it!! I can just feel the atmosphere just looking at this pic!! Cant wait for the gameplay vid :cheers!!! I am just having my fingers crossed that the animations are good and realistic (I am 99% sure they would be with BigAnt....but still am skeptical. The animations from IC2010 still haunt me :p)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread