Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

So far everything looks very good and professional from the big ant team. I wish you good luck ross with the sales and looking forward to the video session.

Wonder how tensed the BA team is for tomorrow. Would be the first time customers would get to see their game (that they have worked on for years) in motion. Must be nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time.

Wonder how tensed the BA team is for tomorrow. Would be the first time customers would get to see their game (that they have worked on for years) in motion. Must be nerve wrecking and exciting at the same time.

I bet there is a few butterflies going around but not from ross I bet, nothing scares that man. Well maybe ashes 2013.:p

Speechless ! omg the screenshot looks Sick, i cant wait. Looking forward to it :))

Ross, just wondering something now.
If you can have one hand on the bat like that, can the bat be dropped say if we play a shot hard or get hit ?
PS Thanks anyway for all the time and patience you and your team have showed us over the last 9 months, it's been a long wait but looks like well worth it. I hope this is a turning point for cricket games for the future.:clap

I reckon it is Glenn McGrath. He was commentating on TMS last week and said he was going back to home before the third test.

I reckon it is Glenn McGrath. He was commentating on TMS last week and said he was going back to home before the third test.

And you can expect Ross to tell McGrath to say so while on air, a way to drop hints!

Anyways, not really bothered who the player is actually. Great job Big Ant Studios. Amazing! :clap Amazing! :clap Amazing! :clap

God what a screenshot:thumbs:thumbs and more juicy stuff coming tomorrow, bigant cricket all the way.
PS I don't care about licenced international teams as CA is like a licence for teams and the legends on here and around the world will make way better than that other game anyway. PS You should see the created player for my uncle, near perfect.:D

Go on then, i'll ask, who's your uncle 79c?

That was awesome Ross, just way too good. Missed all these exciting nine pages. My college, urgh! :(

All excited for tomorrow. And yeah, I don't think it'd be McGrath or Warne. Why'd they feature them playing a pull? A left handed batsman for sure!:yes

Users who are viewing this thread