Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Vishnu Karthik

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
30seconds
tumblr_mfghqyoOp31rprkf3o1_400.gif
yeaah:noway as if its just E3 not 2 or 3 months before the freaking game launch.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
30seconds
yeaah:noway as if its just E3 not 2 or 3 months before the freaking game launch.

:eek: But Ross has already announced the gameplay sessions and had mentioned this release was Plan B in the absence of official game launch/announcement. Wait for the official announcement and more information should follow going forward.

mattk

Associate Cricketer
30seconds

It was a on the fly video made as compensation. Its not very often a developer gives you compensation prior to release :lol

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
That's the problem when humans play the game - they screw up the timing and they game has to slide a little - anyway I cold have just deleted that shot and only shown the best - I want you to see it warts and all.
So you mean to say that if we don't time it properly, the animation would be similar to that shot and won't be realistic??
Didn't actually expect Mike to play such shot after having play the game since a long time. -_-

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Ross why is it written as 'Batter' instead of 'Batsman' ? :(

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
30seconds

Oh, you must want some burning stumps or six seconds of Vine - wrong forum :)

----------

Ross why is it written as 'Batter' instead of 'Batsman' ? :(

Someone has been watching too much MLB - unfortunately I would like to agree with MattW however that was not our intent - it is a mistake... can't believe we missed that one.

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
Will that be an easy fix ross?

Another thing is, the ad boards under the sight screen should get covered... Not sure whether it will be fixable this late without a patch.

Crossy333

County Cricketer
All right. I don't want to be one of those guys that shout 'shut up and take my money', but I am definitely very, very, very close. Okay, maybe I am there.

I just completed my first ever stand up comedy gig but right now, all I want is BA Cricket. I'm very excited and this forum has provided so many laughs. I definitely enjoy and appreciate the effort and time that Ross has put in here.

Thank you Ross for being so engaging with a community that are demanding and passionate.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow!! Stand up - that would take some guts :yes

Users who are viewing this thread