Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

So you mean to say that if we don't time it properly, the animation would be similar to that shot and won't be realistic??
Didn't actually expect Mike to play such shot after having play the game since a long time. -_-
Throw light on this, Ross.

What about the front cover player? Is it for today or some other day?

Thats all they had for today. According to Ross this was a compensation but the official announcement will be sometime next week

Btw awesome trailer here, really hats off great work you have done.
Also on this picture shouldn't the other batsmen be walking in to get ready for a run?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/945768_645263772153242_936075702_n.jpg

Also if you did not see.

They do walk in when appropriate, he is forward of the crease, stopped for some reason.

It will be another day - didn't get sign off from the licensor - hence the short video without the "name" of the game.

Throw light on this, Ross.

The issue in the first shot is timing, on lower levels of difficulty we allow late shots which cause sliding - it's either allow the player to slide, snap the player, or make them miss - we chose slide.

Thank you Ross for being so engaging with a community that are demanding and passionate.

Mostly demanding tbh ;)
Looks very nice graphically and furthermore looks like it wasn't made by the work experience kid on a Friday afternoon.

I would like to complain about the realism though. The Aussie batsmen are all shown playing shots and the only English player is getting bowled. Clearly faulty AI.

In two player mode would the game operate split screen?

For example, if I choose to bat with the behind-the-batsman camera angle, I presume the player bowling would have the conventional behind-the-bowler camera angle?

So what has been released isn't what was meant to be released originally?

Is their more stuff to be on the way? I thought we would have a trailer, cover, release date etc today but still amazing stuff.

Well I hope it went well, being funny in "real time" is a gift for sure :)

The issue in the first shot is timing, on lower levels of difficulty we allow late shots which cause sliding - it's either allow the player to slide, snap the player, or make them miss - we chose slide.

So after getting the node will the video be longer

Quote:
Originally Posted by singhb View Post
Btw awesome trailer here, really hats off great work you have done.
Also on this picture shouldn't the other batsmen be walking in to get ready for a run?
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...36075702_n.jpg

Also if you did not see.
They do walk in when appropriate, he is forward of the crease, stopped for some reason.

It will be another day - didn't get sign off from the licensor - hence the short video without the "name" of the game.

Also noticed the umpire is wearing a white top to a white ball in that screenshot - I got hit in the face once because my friend was umpiring in a Liverpool top when playing with a red ball; it was impossible to sight the ball.

Well that and because I can't bat....

Users who are viewing this thread