Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Kitchen jokes were never funny.

Besides, the magic elves are too busy turning everything on in the game to be making kitchens right now. Why didn't someone think of hitting the "make good game button"

So you don't like my jokes about kitchens ross, ok give us the name of the game and I promise to stop.:p PS Way did you post this twice, hate kitchen jokes that much.:D

I wonder if Ross spends any time in developing the game nowadays. I mean I see him active here everytime I visit here.:p

Compared to a few weeks ago, he is barely here now a days....

I wonder if Ross spends any time in developing the game nowadays.

I could be totally wrong but I always thought of Ross being that guy that oversees everything which is going and just delegating the troops at BigAnt studios and that the likes of Mikey were the real grafters. I could be wrong though like I said.

I could be totally wrong but I always thought of Ross being that guy that oversees everything which is going and just delegating the troops at BigAnt studios and that the likes of Mikey were the real grafters. I could be wrong though like I said.

When I have to roll up the sleeves and actually code then there is real trouble afoot!

We may not get anything this Friday. Ross has said that he is still awaiting approval.

This friday, we might get to know remaining features of cricket'14.Ross did state that those feature will blow our mind :-D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread