Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Looks liked I picked a good time to get back from Holidays... What have I missed?

Looks liked I picked a good time to get back from Holidays... What have I missed?

Bigggs :D Welcome back!! You've missed quite a lot of stuff. The sneak peek, snapshots, and much more. But press release is this week and you didnt miss it. Back on time. :D

Not much I suppose.

Mr. Fegan is here, all speculating about the publishers for BAC14 (Ross says that their front cover would blow our minds away), the sneak peek vid, and AC13 pushed back to November, not much.

Missing all of your circling for the new screenies Ross gave away last Friday. Wonder what new vision you've come up with since the time you were gone!:p

Welcome back Biggsy! Where have you been? I expect a detailed write-up about your shenanigans ;)

I've been digging an underground chamber below BigAnt to smuggle the game out of the BigAnt office for a month now... By my calculations I'm directly below Mikeys desk.

Few more meters to go and the game will be mine, now... To engage phase two; Distract hot receptionist chick...

*puts on leotard*

They say "the cover will blow our minds" that could simply mean it's a picture of his penis or something? Get what I'm saying?

Or it could mean they just have some sick holographic cover where if you look at it in a different light it changes and moves, that would blow my mind

They say "the cover will blow our minds" that could simply mean it's a picture of his penis or something? Get what I'm saying?

Or it could mean they just have some sick holographic cover where if you look at it in a different light it changes and moves, that would blow my mind

Anthony Weiner is that you? :spy

Check the age rating...

It's Ross' infamous Burke Street model-shot on the cover. Only mind thats blowing is 79's.

Case Closed.

Addendum: Matt's review pull quote for the game poster should be "the cover blew my mind" - Matt, PlanetCricket

It's Ross' infamous Burke Street model-shot on the cover. Only mind thats blowing is 79's.

Case Closed.

Addendum: Matt's review pull quote for the game poster should be "the cover blew my mind" - Matt, PlanetCricket

Lol :lol

Loved the the teaser video. Just one question regarding the batsman's stats when the player came out to bat, will the averages be to 2 decimal points or will they stay to the nearest whole number as in the video?

Case Closed.

Your a funny man Biggs:rolleyes so did they let you out of the dungeon you have been hiding in for the last month or 2 or have you been a bad boy again.:p

I've been digging an underground chamber below BigAnt to smuggle the game out of the BigAnt office for a month now... By my calculations I'm directly below Mikeys desk.

Few more meters to go and the game will be mine, now... To engage phase two; Distract hot receptionist chick...

*puts on leotard*

oh:D.... So your mind has changed from Big Ant to Hot chicks:D .
I wonder how much you can dig into it:rolleyes.

Users who are viewing this thread