Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

There may be women's cricket in the future (Mike thinks the Aussies are doing a good impersonation atm!).... it will depend on demand.
I don't think demand will ever result in it being included - even Basketball games, where the women's competition are relatively strong commercially compared to other traditionally 'mens' team sports - don't include women as far as I could find.

It would probably have to be something pushed down by licence holders I'd say - like how there's the occasional Women's T20 matches shown on TV, because they play them as a double header with a Men's match.

Obviously the commercial realities would be similar to the sports themselves, just as capable athletes struggle to make a living on sports because there's only an audience for the Men's game.

Wow! Awkward.......

yeah... no one knows where I live... cardboard boxes are so transportable... I'm the guy on the bridge with the sign that says "will stop singing for food (or money!)".

Ross any news on the best master of master game cricket 14 yet for friday and when can we pre order the game

yeah... no one knows where I live... cardboard boxes are so transportable... I'm the guy on the bridge with the sign that says "will stop singing for food (or money!)".

Mike from Trickstar is selling kitchens for some extra money so I could believe anything at the moment. PS Sachin cricket 14. Yeah.:p

Shouldnt that sign say "Buy my game or i'll jump" :D

----------

Mike from Trickstar is selling kitchens for some extra money so I could believe anything at the moment. PS Sachin cricket 14. Yeah.:p

Hahaha buy a kitchen get a free copy of Ashes 2013...........2 months later... sorry your order has been delayed because the quality of the kitchen and the game was shite :p

nah, people will pay a lot more to *not* hear me sing...

I shall be known as the "silent busker" :)

So im guessing your not singing the theme song for your game then Ross :lol

Maybe the sign should really say "buy my game and i'll give you free DLC to get my singing out of the main menu"

Last edited:
So im guessing your not singing the theme song for your game then Ross :lol

I can see it now, sorry your kitchen is missing the top half of the kitchen and needs 3 more months so we can rebuild and turn everything on:eek:. PS How long till someone says the kitchen jokes are not funny anymore, a week, 2 week or never.:p

Kitchen jokes were never funny.

Besides, the magic elves are too busy turning everything on in the game to be making kitchens right now. Why didn't someone think of hitting the "make good game button"

Besides, the magic elves are too busy turning everything on in the game to be making kitchens right now. Why didn't someone think of hitting the "make good game button"

I hope they teach mike as well the difference between 'Sneak Peak' and 'Sneak Peek' :p

Users who are viewing this thread