Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

They still do. Except for on special days like Eid or Diwali.

And, seriously Ross, CA update on Friday sounds good, but when you've already delayed it last week, I reckon you should get it out ASAP. Desperately waiting for it and some "BINGO"s and "YEAH"s in it!! ;)

It would also be nice if Ross can tell us in advance whether we should go out and buy a controller for Friday's update ;)!!!

Hey all....I am new to the forum...have been following since last month...really getting excited about this game....I have feeling it is Dhoni...he was in London....

It would also be nice if Ross can tell us in advance whether we should go out and buy a controller for Friday's update ;)!!!

Haha. True! Wonder what it'd be when he says "BigAnt would only be a shadow". Time for loads of speculation! I had almost thought it'd be Gilly or McGrath or Ponting, something on those lines. But then, that'd certainly not over shadow BigAnt for sure. Must be something huge. Totally excited! :)

Haha. True! Wonder what it'd be when he says "BigAnt would only be a shadow". Time for loads of speculation! I had almost thought it'd be Gilly or McGrath or Ponting, something on those lines. But then, that'd certainly not over shadow BigAnt for sure. Must be something huge. Totally excited! :)

I agree!! There is no cricketer that even comes close to BigAnt :D!!! Maybe Don Bradman....but noone else comes to mind!!

Hey all....I am new to the forum...have been following since last month...really getting excited about this game....I have feeling it is Dhoni...he was in London....

Was he? Relaxing in the UK, I see. A very very busy cricketer. Would love him on the cover. Still won't overshadow BigAnt for me though.

Was he? Relaxing in the UK, I see. A very very busy cricketer. Would love him on the cover. Still won't overshadow BigAnt for me though.

I agree!! He maybe big in India (only next to Sachin I would say)....but not sure he would be so popular worldwide!!

And Tendulkar for me! Can't believe he didn't accept the offer. Ross shouldn't have given up on him. :p

Well..I really dont think Tendulkar directly negotiated with Ross/BigAnt! Am sure it would be his PR team that negotiates his deals!

I agree!! He maybe big in India (only next to Sachin I would say)....but not sure he would be so popular worldwide!!

I always thought that if you want a cover player, have multiple of them for different regions. Lack of club culture in Cricket means that we hardly have any affinity to any player not part of our team. Even the likes of Gilly or Hayden would've been unimpressive for me had it not been for IPL.

----------

Well..I really dont think Tendulkar directly negotiated with Ross/BigAnt! Am sure it would be his PR team that negotiates his deals!

Obviously that was a lay man's talk from me. Don't take it literally.

It would be a risk getting Ricky Ponting since his name is associated with previous Codemasters games. Many people would think it's made by the same (----) company.

Lol....just noticed....the announcement thread itself has reached 80 pages now :p!! We just cant have enough of it hehe!!

How about James Pattinson :p. He was sent back to Aus though

a mere shadow

Just had a thought guys maybe a mere shadow is criptic maybe the name is there starring us in the face lets get de crypting:yes

Users who are viewing this thread