Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

Big Ant will merely be a shadow when the game is named.
And we will make sure there's always some light so that the shadow can remain with the game!!:p
But you won't be getting this much sunlight for your 2nd title, won't compromise my cricket 14 time to come on this forum!:rolleyes

Does this mean that, that player is an unexpectedly popular one?

Unexpectedly? No, I expect only the best! :)

Even though every second word we utter is not blah "OFFICIAL" blah, we also have licenses in the game.... that's why the Cricket Academy did not come out last week ;)

You're a funny guy ;)

Does this mean that, that player is an unexpectedly popular one?

Unexpectedly? No, I expect only the best! :)

Even though every second word we utter is not blah "OFFICIAL" blah, we also have licenses in the game.... that's why the Cricket Academy did not come out last week ;)

I am not sure if I worded my question correctly, but what I meant was that since you have had the habit of under promising and over delivering, I was hoping that when everybody's thinking Adam Gilchrist and Glenn McGrath, you'll suddenly blow our minds by announcing an even more popular player or some other great licenses.

Last edited:
Big Ant will merely be a shadow when the game is named.

A shadow you say? Let me think..........ah, "humongous ant cricket 14". That must be it! :thumbs
Possibly even "Ronald McDonald's cricket 14". That clown is a hard guy to get hold of.

Last edited:
Ross,

Going out on a limb but seeing you say you have licences, is this game possibly being published by EA? The cricket 14 font in the screen shot at the top of the page (plus the name cricket 14) reminds me of an EA sports game....

Ross,

Going out on a limb but seeing you say you have licences, is this game possibly being published by EA? The cricket 14 font in the screen shot at the top of the page (plus the name cricket 14) reminds me of an EA sports game....

Nope...it wont!!

Ross has already mentioned that EA does not publish games which have an estimated sales below 1 million at the full price!! Also, since (based on what I have heard) EA holds the ICC licenses while this game does not have any licensed national side, the theory that EA is publishing this game doesnt hold up at all.

Oh wow! BigAnt being a mere shadow sounds interesting. Sometimes I hate Ross for being such a tease. And tbh all these friday updates seem like Hindi movies of the past which came out only on Fridays.

So it means, press release is confirmed to be on friday. Great, Ross. :D

Or before as well :cheers (though its safe to assume it will be this friday)!!

Btw....who is this player that is so hard to get in touch with :p!!!

I saw plenty of former Australian cricketers at that Melbourne World Cup event. I wonder if one of them dropped by Big Ant's offices after ;)

Oh wow! BigAnt being a mere shadow sounds interesting. Sometimes I hate Ross for being such a tease. And tbh all these friday updates seem like Hindi movies of the past which came out only on Fridays.

They still do. Except for on special days like Eid or Diwali.

And, seriously Ross, CA update on Friday sounds good, but when you've already delayed it last week, I reckon you should get it out ASAP. Desperately waiting for it and some "BINGO"s and "YEAH"s in it!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread