Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

OK RELEASE DATE FRIDAY PLEASE ROSS.:noway PS Well the name of the game would be cool.:thumbs

The way things are, wouldn't matter what the title is. People are too used to call it big ant's cricket 14, BA cricket 14 or just cricket 14.

Ross how would commemtaters say our names do we gave a pecific name that you have choosen to say or no will they say our names

The way things are, wouldn't matter what the title is. People are too used to call it big ant's cricket 14, BA cricket 14 or just cricket 14.

Big Ant will merely be a shadow when the game is named.

Hmm ross, i doubt it actually. You were pretty successful in getting your company's name out. People would definitly remember your company's name unlike the confusion people seem to have regarding the whole ashes/blic series, where many thinks it is still developed by codemasters.

Well... that's true to an extent... I am awaiting the sign off, the big green light that will start the campaign.

Well... that's true to an extent... I am awaiting the sign off, the big green light that will start the campaign.

Which makes me think it's more than just one person, unless this person really knew little of the game and perhaps wanted to come to Melbourne to see it in person before putting his name to it (which would be a nice change to meaningless endorsements).

I have a feeling it may be the Australian state leagues. Even if it's just say the Big Bash, we can easily take those players and put them in the one day and four day sides, as well as the Aussie team.

I'm not sure, however, that it would be great to have a game advertised as "Big Bash Cricket 14" or something like that, when the game is built to cover all forms of cricket (particularly tests, which have never been done well before)

Users who are viewing this thread