Announcement/Video and Screenshots/Playsession

I have a question though, will the decisions the umpire gives wrong, will they be howlers or could they also be close calls as well.:wave

Ball bouncing back after stumps hit

Sorry, if this has been asked before...
but did anyone notice that the ball bounced back greatly after hitting the stumps? i mean that can happen, but at various screens i seemed to see the ball between the bat and wicket after the stumps were hit, does this happen all the time?
At high speed isn't the ball supposed to carry on after breaking the stumps instead of bouncing back from it?
Ross, could you shed us some light on this matter,..
OUT of the world animations in cricket btw.. :clap :thumbs

Sorry, if this has been asked before...
but did anyone notice that the ball bounced back greatly after hitting the stumps? i mean that can happen, but at various screens i seemed to see the ball between the bat and wicket after the stumps were hit, does this happen all the time?
At high speed isn't the ball supposed to carry on after breaking the stumps instead of bouncing back from it?
Ross, could you shed us some light on this matter,..
OUT of the world animations in cricket btw.. :clap :thumbs

This just haopened today...

Dilshan, Sangakkara make merry | Cricket Photo Gallery | ESPN Cricinfo

Bowled hy malinga to a pretty quick delivery. The ball seemed to bounce back. Pretty sure you will see the ball reacting in various ways since ross said they tried to implement real physics for both the ball and stumps

This just haopened today...

Dilshan, Sangakkara make merry | Cricket Photo Gallery | ESPN Cricinfo

Bowled hy malinga to a pretty quick delivery. The ball seemed to bounce back. Pretty sure you will see the ball reacting in various ways since ross said they tried to implement real physics for both the ball and stumps

I think if a delivery hits the stumps bang in the middle it is more likely to bounce back.... While if it hits the edge of the wicket it is more likely to go behind the wicket. I would love to see a ball going for a four after hitting the stumps...... Or better the keeper catching it :D

Ross....:spy..Hey will team India have its current uniform. .? In ashes cricket2009 we see team
India wearing 1997 uniform for odi's

Sorry if this was answered already, wanted to know if we will have 1080p resolution or Full HD on PS3 for this game instead of 720p as in previous games....

Sorry if this was answered already, wanted to know if we will have 1080p resolution or Full HD on PS3 for this game instead of 720p as in previous games....

I was under the impression that almost no big PS3 games are 1080p, only some arcade ones.

Users who are viewing this thread