Any Improvements?

TBH I didn't know the rules until I had a conversation with Matt a few weeks ago (:p), but what I got out of it was that you can't have a space between that sized picture and that sized text you're using.

You may want him/someone else to confirm this though.

----------

And on tidiness, does it make any difference?

My sig looks to have the same "tidiness" as your sig without the space.

And on tidiness, does it make any difference?

My sig looks to have the same "tidiness" as your sig without the space.

Don't know about yours , but mine being a long sentenced one looks woeful just beneath the sig .

And no offense meant , but i feel yours will look better without those 3 '!'s :p

In that case , doesn't it look untidy ??
So does putting a space before punctuation. An empty line counts as a line just as much as a line with text in it. The whole point is a limit on how much vertical space your sig takes up, so you don't have far more content in your sig than you do in your posts.

Something interesting that i found out was almost all the Indian members when online but inactive for a while have their current activity pointed to 'KBC Graphics Overkill' . How's that ??

Yes you can. Just click the pin button when you are in 'Go Advanced' and choose the attachment. You will get them in thumbnail form. :)

I don't think the thumbnails work at all for pngs. Just make your own thumbnail and upload it separately.

Use Imageshack or Photobucket, they provide direct thumbnail codes for forums.

Users who are viewing this thread