Any Improvements?

12345w.jpg

Problem

No idea I am facing that problem again and again hence thought to post it this time :)

Try downloading the latest version of Firefox. Maybe check your zoom level as well although your zoom level seems to be about right.

Even I have this problem. And I'm using Google Chrome. Suggestions anyone?

@Prats: Check and see what your default font is in Firefox. Options > Content > Fonts and Colours

@Bevab: I'm not very familiar with Chrome. Try check zoom settings because that can sometimes skew text and make it look funny. Or else ask someone who has more expertise with Chrome.

I've never had the problem before and I always use chrome

i have that problem when i'm looking at cricinfo's world cup scorecards, articles etc.

The ads are makemytrip.com at the top and near the post box and myntra.com at the bottom. And its a rollercoaster ride for me. Its coming and going.

The problem has nothing to do with the browser you use. We identified the problem some days ago. It's because of one of the ads (the one from Make My Trip). Colin deals with the ads on the website and he has been informed of the same. So, you need to wait patiently till he gets this fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread