Any Improvements?

It's not supported in Google Chrome. It's an issue with the forum software, something that can't be fixed.

Is there a reason why the "total posts" in members statistics, hasn't updated for ages? I know it's trivial, but I'm just curious and a little worried I'll remain a "Weekend Cricketer" Forever. :)

Actually, the posts in the Cricket Leagues section are not counted. You post there mostly, so that might be a reason.

Sorry if I have missed something but I'm not able to give donations to other members. I'm trying to give 10000 vCash to Blazerix but I get a message saying "Donation Exceeds Limit".

Sorry if I have missed something but I'm not able to give donations to other members. I'm trying to give 10000 vCash to Blazerix but I get a message saying "Donation Exceeds Limit".
There's a 5000 vCash limit on donations.

Knew I had missed something. Thanks. :)

Can this difference between successive VMs be atleast reduced to 10 seconds instead of 20 ?? Or , it would be even better if it were totally removed .

A lot of '503 Service Temporarily Unavailable' errors occuring for me. The site downforeveryoneorjustme.com shows PC as down as well.

Aware of the issue. We're currently looking at our hosting options and are likely to be moving servers again to help reduce these issues, as they certainly have become more prevalent recently.

Don't know wherein to post this doubt , so eventually doing it here .
How do I get myself out of an SG created by me ??

Remove all members and delete the SG

IC a cricket match gets delayed or its a draw, do we get the vCash returned in vbookie events? Also if its a soccer event which is having more possibilities of a draw?

Users who are viewing this thread