Any Improvements?

If it is abandoned, you will get back your cash. For soccer, I think there is an option to bet on a draw.

This makemytrip ad is coming again and thus there's the issue of font changing.
81773d1302107553-any-improvements-makemytrip.png

Last edited:
I have adblock set up but I have excluded PlanetCricket from being affected by the filter :)

I'm having problems with the MMT adverts and have put in a complaint to our ad provider. The Media Manager interface they give me shows all the MMT ads as disabled. I can only think it is somehow being listed under another name somewhere but I have checked all our geo-targeted Indian ads and it's not one of them.
Is is still only appearing for Indian members?

A lot of my posts are deleted, and its just innocent cheering. Who am I offending, fans of Kochi Tuskers Kerala?

Planetcricket mods should try to be a little more carefree and liberal. There will be more people registering and more people posting in a generally lighter, happier mood. The elitist "no cheering 4's" kind of rules here remind me of how ICC runs their cricket.

If your posts don't add anything to the thread then there's no point in keeping them there. I deleted one of yours posts that just had something like

"Kochi won!!!! :cheers:cheers:cheers"

If you had added something onto that as to why it was a good victory, comments on the match itself, or something similar it would have been kept. But a post like the above is clearly against the rules.

Why doesn't an SG show up more than 10 members initially upon entering it ? This inspite of having an enormous amount of space to accommodate the remaining members . Instead , I've to go to the 'View all members' link to send notifications regarding posting the lineups , etc , . Not really a problem , but definitely one that can be improved upon .

30688421.png

Last edited:
The space would be variable depending on the screen resolution I believe. Widescreen monitors are likely to experience a lot of free space, because generally websites are designed to cater the regular resolutions.

Users who are viewing this thread