Any Improvements?

The space would be variable depending on the screen resolution I believe. Widescreen monitors are likely to experience a lot of free space, because generally websites are designed to cater the regular resolutions.

Nope , the one I'm operating in is a 9 inch Mini netbook , which's got one of the smallest resolutions .

The issue is limiting the size of the query used to show that box. Not everyone visiting the page is interested in the whole list, so it only shows a random set of 10.

PC has been really slow for me today. I've been getting that "service temporarily unavailable" error quite often.

I always click the arrow left to the thread name to check the first unread post of the thread.But from the past 2 vacations from PC, I have noticed I am not redirected to the first unread post, instead I am redirected to the post unread after 2-3 days from the date I leaved.
To make it clear I left PC on 1st may, so I should be redirected to the posts after I leaved but instead I am redirected to the posts after 5th may.So if anything can be done regarding this, it would be nice.:)

Last edited:
I think if it's been a sufficiently long time it only shows new posts from a certain number of days ago

I'd guess that due to the large number of members who don't visit, that remembering all the threads they haven't viewed from a period longer than a week/ten days ago would take up a lot of memory and there isn't any point remembering those threads. Cos there'd be heaps and heaps of them if they did remember all the threads you haven't viewed.

Pls remove this "Play Cricket Challenge, Crazy for Cricket" ad.

It makes this really annoying "whoosh" (swing of the bat) sound.

Been noted already in the staff forums. It is really annoying I have to agree

Users who are viewing this thread