Any Improvements?

That would involve having a thread for each match, when there are lots of matches that people don't really comment upon.

I believe that may happen for big test matches. We can make it happen at least, won't be too difficult.

might do this for the upcoming england/india series, depends on if people are interested.

Found out the new user title chain:D
ICC Chairman>ICC Board Member>National Board President>Chairman of Selectors>Panel of Selectors>International Coach>International Captain>International Cricketer>County Captain>County Cricketer>Club Captain>Club Cricketer>Weekend Cricketer>School Boy Cricketer

That's an IPB screenshot by the look of it. Perhaps it might be worth displaying more obviously to a user if they have infractions still active, but most infractions not resulting in an instant ban expire within a few weeks, very few users actually get banned through multiple low level infractions, whereas the IPB style system is manually reduced.

As to the other part, warn/infraction levels won't be shown publicly nor have member involvement such as a thanks reducing infraction points.

That's an IPB screenshot by the look of it. Perhaps it might be worth displaying more obviously to a user if they have infractions still active, but most infractions not resulting in an instant ban expire within a few weeks, very few users actually get banned through multiple low level infractions, whereas the IPB style system is manually reduced.

As to the other part, warn/infraction levels won't be shown publicly nor have member involvement such as a thanks reducing infraction points.

I never said show it publicly. Just show it to the user only. If he helps other members in the forum then he would eventually get some thanks and thus reduce his level. If someone begs for a thanks, increase his warning level. Simple.

And this was a indianvideogamer.com screenshot.:p

Can we have the personal insults of, and snipes at, other users removed from signatures please. I'm not saying ban them, but they only stay funny for at most a couple of weeks, yet I'm seeing ones that haven't been changed for months. The context has been way lost and the feuds seem to have been settled.

Can we have the personal insults of, and snipes at, other users removed from signatures please. I'm not saying ban them, but they only stay funny for at most a couple of weeks, yet I'm seeing ones that haven't been changed for months. The context has been way lost and the feuds seem to have been settled.

I suggest using report post and then we can look at them. We may not always be aware of issues.

Users who are viewing this thread