Any Improvements?

Maybe it is.

get_him_to_the_greek_20-535x284.jpg

I started a thread and it told me I had to use existing tags. Where do I find these existentialist tags?

Where was this thread you were trying to make?

Where was this thread you were trying to make?

It's in the International Cricket Captain forum (the one called 'Second Team Questions'). :)

Yeah it let me make the thread. I was just asking if there are any 'existing tags' that I could tag it with. You know - since I can't make my own. I don't mind leaving it without, I just wanted to know what my options were, like. :p

Last edited:
oh those tags. I have no idea what they're used for and have never actually seen anyone use them I think :p

Tags are mostly in place for categorisation in the Cricket 07 downloads forum (the only place where a tag cloud is shown), though there's a limit on non-mods creating tags due to our concern that there's some misuse possible with people being able to freely tag threads.

Very few people use tag searching (outside the C07 forum), so if you leave it blank it doesn't really matter. But for terms to use, I'd look at the C07 forum tag cloud as well as PlanetCricket Forums - Tags - I don't think there's many other spots that show them.

Users who are viewing this thread