Any Improvements?

Why does it matter?

If you're there to have fun it shouldn't matter...

Yeah, I have never understood, either way, why a post count even matters to people. At the end of the day you won't beat Mark anyway.

Can we get rid of the PCNL weird text? It is fried chickening up the keeper symbol in the leagues section.

It's happening all over the forum. Any special characters are screwed up.

I think it's kinda to do with what we were doing in the PCNL subforum. No real idea though.

In short, I'd rather spend the time looking for the cause rather than edit the symptoms.

If you look at the broken text, and then change your browser to UTF-8 mode (View > Character Encoding > Unicode; in Firefox), everything works right. Likewise, the site's code is sending a UTF-8 encoding meta line. The problem is that somehow the site is sending a ISO-8859-1 header, despite every server config file I've found so far being also set to UTF-8. Likewise, it's hard to understand why there's a sudden problem with this when things were previously working fine.

--

edit: Got it!

Last edited:
Hopefully this comes out right. I might just be me or my browser though.

Why is the main forum page treated as a separate entity to the sub-forums when logging in? For example, I have to log in twice in order for me to be 'fully' logged in - once on the main page and again to post on the sub-forums.

Users who are viewing this thread