Any Improvements?

I literally have no idea what your on about. Never had a single issue with signing in then having to sign into sub forums.

Are you using Internet Explorer skrillex? It mostly happens on Internet Explorer, especially if you keep the 'Remember me' unchecked.

I have faced the same problem quite a few times. I'm using google chrome by the way.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox 3.6 on my Mac atm. But it also occurs when I'm on my other PC which I run Chrome generally.

As usual when this issue comes up I can only suggest to ensure you always include the www in the url. When you click internal links (like the subforum ones) they always take you to the www. link - so if you leave that out when you first visit the site, then you won't remain logged in.

I can try making the login cookies work across both - I'll make a change after this post (this counts as my warning that everything might break). Nope that didn't do it.

Last edited:
Seems to be going fine now, s'all good.

Btw, bring back that poetry thread. Good stuff that, esp. from Jack.

There once was a lad named skrillex,
he wished he lived in middlesex.
He wanted to read poetry,
because he lived below a tree.
So lets have thread back,
and we can all have a crack!

Why I have Middlesex listed is beyond me, hardly watched County cricket except for some highlights of Hughes playing for them.

Probably since its the only club I'd know/use on ICC' games. Ripping up with Karthik, Godleman and Murtagh ftw.

Users who are viewing this thread