Any Improvements?

Go to the group you made. Scroll to the bottom of the page. Find the second dark bar from the bottom and their should be a couple of options for the group, the first being 'Edit Group' or something.

There is nothing more than description, except perhaps edit group icon but even that is sometimes not acceptable.

Why I have Middlesex listed is beyond me, hardly watched County cricket except for some highlights of Hughes playing for them.

Probably since its the only club I'd know/use on ICC' games. Ripping up with Karthik, Godleman and Murtagh ftw.

Only said Middlesex cos it rhymed with skrillex :p.

I'm glad you all figured that out...

I'd assume the reason you can't is simply because people join groups based on the title, if you could change it at will then people would be in groups they wouldn't want to be in.

Just a query - what do you guys do with the threads of completed series? Do you delete them entirely, or can they still be viewed?

They just get unsticked. Down the bottom of the page change the display options from the last month to the beginning, and you'll see 18 pages of completed series'.

Just a query - what do you guys do with the threads of completed series? Do you delete them entirely, or can they still be viewed?

BarmyArmy downloads them all, prints them off and then keeps them in a big red folder* marked "Secret".

* Note: Its a very big folder

Where can I view the thread for the 2008 series when England visited India?
And also the series when India visited Pakistan in 2004?

Where can I view the thread for the 2008 series when England visited India?
And also the series when India visited Pakistan in 2004?

Just do what I said above, and go through all of the pages (I assume they're roughly in date order), or use the search feature.

Users who are viewing this thread