Any Improvements?

Could the staff members and admins be more active in Cricket 07 downloads thread? They are extremely inactive.

I posted to close my thread in my thread a couple of days ago and also tried contacting concerned staff member(s) but to no avail. Till date its not been closed which shows the inactivity of the authorities.

The post report possibly got lost in the other 15 you submitted.

Yes, I got back actively in that thread after a while and many a members faltering. Anyways, thanks for closing it at last.

Just to let you know I "reported" to close the thread only today but I posted it in my thread to do the same earlier. I also contacted a staff member (not Hedger as he's not the concerned person for the forum) but got no response.

That was the reason I posted my last post here.

Just to let you know I "reported" to close the thread only today but I posted it in my thread to do the same earlier. I also contacted a staff member (not Hedger as he's not the concerned person for the forum) but got no response.
That's the reason why you should use the post report button - it brings it to the attention of all the staff at once, so the first person who sees it and can act does. If you PM a specific staff member, they may not see it until they next log in, or might not be able to act immediately (as often there are times when staff are on the site sorting something else out, so can't respond to a request like that).

Just do what I said above, and go through all of the pages (I assume they're roughly in date order), or use the search feature.
For the series threads, can't the moderators make a sticky thread and archive all of them? It won't take much time as there are hardly 3-4 international series in a month and providing a link to them won't be a difficult task. :)

For the series threads, can't the moderators make a sticky thread and archive all of them? It won't take much time as there are hardly 3-4 international series in a month and providing a link to them won't be a difficult task. :)

If anyone can be bothered to 1) read the past series threads and 2) actually archive every single one of the pre-existing threads, I would be thoroughly surprised.

To add to what others said, you should not expect a staff member to read each and every post of the forum he moderates.

Well, that doesn't really come into play in my case though.

That's the reason why you should use the post report button - it brings it to the attention of all the staff at once, so the first person who sees it and can act does. If you PM a specific staff member, they may not see it until they next log in, or might not be able to act immediately (as often there are times when staff are on the site sorting something else out, so can't respond to a request like that).

Okay, Matt.

I would actually prefer it if smilies were removed because posts with smilies are far less meaningful (generally) than posts with more words.

Can we have a shortcut for this 'strike-out' symbol added to the existing bunch of tags? Makes it all the more easier than having to type 's' and '/s' using the square brackets each and everytime.

Can we have a shortcut for this 'strike-out' symbol added to the existing bunch of tags? Makes it all the more easier than having to type 's' and '/s' using the square brackets each and everytime.

Yes, and for the table too.

There's a problem with PC if you use it on a mobile. The text input boxes dont seem to work. They appear gray rather than white and when you type in and try to send the message, the following error appears:

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Mind you, this happens only when I try to send a PM or VM or try to post in a group discussion. I can 'quick reply' to VM's though, as well as create new discussions. I've been accessing PC from mobile for as long as three years, but this is the first time I'm facing such an issue. It's not much of an issue as I can login from my pc but I thought it would be in everyone's interest if this bug is fixed. Thanks. :)

Users who are viewing this thread