Any Improvements?

I don't find any, also he is not minding if I complain.

PS: I'm using on mobile though, so might be I cannot view that tiny button..:p

I am regularly getting this problem in this site.
attachment.php

Attachments

• PROB.png
    PROB.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 141
Well the error means what it says, the server is temporarily too busy. There's nothing really that can be done to totally avoid the server ever being a bit overloaded, so the only thing you can do is wait a bit and then refresh.

Any chance of resuming this? Top Artworks
I know not many of them in Graphics forum are active now-a-days.

That thread is always closed, and Pranav was the one managing it, and Pranav himself is busy nowadays, so that thread got forgotten.

I have now added facebook and twitter fields for your profiles, so can users please remove those horrible signatures with massive facebook logos on them?

To take advantage of them, you'll need to enter your Facebook/Twitter usernames in the appropriate fields of the edit your profile page. You will need to set a Facebook username for that option to work. Only include the username itself, not anything else.

Though a general reminder that putting your facebook page in your profile naturally makes things less private for you - keep in mind the information you share online - both on and off PlanetCricket. This thread provides some extra guidance on that issue.

And while you're on Facebook and Twitter, why not like PlanetCricket on Facebook or follow us on the Twitter?

I've been a staff member here for this long and I only just found out we have a twitter :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread