Any Improvements?

Alright. Could the forum index show the thread having the last post in every subforum as well?
Leaving that sort of stuff out is a space consideration, the more info that is shown on a page the longer the page is - which is bad on a mobile device. The forum index is probably a bit long as it is even without the last post info.

It does take a sizeable effort though.:p

Yes - they have done so for quite a while. There are technical reasons why they need to be counted.

Does it really require that much effort to open up a new tab and go here? :p
Haha, I know that. If you are interested, I myself even made a NRR Calci. But the main idea was why not we have an official PC one:).

PS: I understand that its not gonna come out:p

Can we have the flag icons of all cricket playing nations and batsman/bowler/wk/allrounder icons as smileys? I've just come to know that almost all leagues use it and also by doing that, we can improve the presentation of vBookie threads and fantasy cricket stuffs.

I know the reason why the smileys have been taken out, but to counter this, we can do something like not putting them in the smileys list, rather put out code in this thread, so that there is very less room for spam.

Any suggestions in order to improve it or a strict no to this idea:p.

The ones that User use/he's linked you to are the "universal" ones in the leagues section.

The flags are from the ICC website, but I'm not sure about the icons. I think Biggy might have been the first one on here to use them, but I'm not sure if he made them/where he got them from.

FTR there's also a keeper-batsman icon and a keeper-allrounder icon, so there's six in total.

:nz: = [noparse]:nz:[/noparse]
:ned: = [noparse] :ned:[/noparse]
:ken: = [noparse] :ken:[/noparse]
:ire: = [noparse]:ire:[/noparse]
:ind: = [noparse]:ind:[/noparse]
:zim: = [noparse]:zim:[/noparse]
:eng: = [noparse] :eng:[/noparse]
:wi: = [noparse]:wi:[/noparse]
:can: = [noparse] :can: [/noparse]
:sri: = [noparse]:sri:[/noparse]
:ber: = [noparse]:ber:[/noparse]
:sco: = [noparse]:sco:[/noparse]
:ban: = [noparse] :ban:[/noparse]
:saf: = [noparse]:saf:[/noparse]
:aus: = [noparse]:aus:[/noparse]
:pak: = [noparse]:pak:[/noparse]
:afg: = [noparse]:afg:[/noparse]

:bwl: = [noparse]:bwl:[/noparse]
:bat: = [noparse] :bat:[/noparse]
:arwk: = [noparse]:arwk:[/noparse]
:ar: = [noparse]:ar:[/noparse]
:wk: = [noparse] :wk:[/noparse]
:wkb: = [noparse]:wkb:[/noparse]

Hey Matt, can you instead put these flags as shortcuts because majority of league owners like CG123, Iridium & I use them.

flags_eng.jpg

They are the Reliance ones. Thanks a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread