Any Improvements?

Now that you are at it, can you please add two more? One for captain and the other for os players? An airplane or something?

Hey Matt, can you instead put these flags as shortcuts because majority of league owners like CG123, Iridium & I use them.

flags_eng.jpg

They are the Reliance ones. Thanks a lot.
These flags are more widely used, so using them as smileys would be better. Your call though.

Now that you are at it, can you please add two more? One for captain and the other for os players? An airplane or something?
:c: = [noparse]:c:[/noparse] (might take a few minutes for these to start showing up in posts)

Any other ideas for O/S players before I try to find a good plane image?

These flags are more widely used, so using them as smileys would be better. Your call though.
They are missing a few of the countries.

Hey Matt, can you instead put these flags as shortcuts because majority of league owners like CG123, Iridium & I use them.

flags_eng.jpg

They are the Reliance ones. Thanks a lot.
Guess you skipped this post?

----------

In addition to that, can we get a flag like this for Ire

300px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png

The Netherlands flag got removed from there like a year and a half or so ago, I've never figured out why, and it's never been put back.

Thanks a ton. Just waiting for them to appear in the posts now. Thanks Binnu for a wonderful suggestion as well. :p

Thanks a lot, Matt. Would make life easy for league owners like me. Thanks for the golden suggestion, Binnu.

----------

One last thing, can you change the code of :bwk: from bwk to wkb, it's more convenient.

Users who are viewing this thread