Any Improvements?

nxtUI.gif

Try this, fixed width and bg colour (grey).

Thanks but I've already put a new one up with a transparent background. All good till Matt points out something else wrong with it...

Is that for the mobile site?

I ask because the mobile link which Matt posted sometime earlier works perfect for me as a mobile site.

The main issue with Tapatalk is that it provides an ad free experience for users which denies us the revenue we need to run the site. Instead you pay Tapatalk. In other words the user still ends up paying but the site gets no benefit.

1JXSd

And I'm using too. Lol, didn't know it would harm PC. I'll put it in the whitelist, then. :thumbs

So using Adblock Plus on PC denies you lot revenue?

dancing_banana_by_legoman824-d57bizb.gif

On our publicly available accounts you can see that we made a loss last financial year. Advertising revenue just seems to fall year on year.
For TOS reasons we can't advise you what to do with the ads but think of them as a small price to pay for getting everything here free. I whitelist the site personally.

BTW even I use Adblock.
If you provide Tapatalk support then I will whitelist PlanetCricket on Chrome! :p

I'll be clicking every advertisement on PC every time I log in, from now.
Please don't. The various ad companies check for what are called fraudulent clicks - where people do just that and deliberately click on ads.

All we ask is that you don't block the ads - if something interests you by all means click on it, but don't click for the sake of it, as that has just as bad consequences for the site as everyone blocking them.

Users won't use add block if advertisers stop using tracking cookies and other tracking methods which is a intrusion of privacy. So you have to compromise on both sides. But it looks like they want ad block to compromise without guaranteeing the users privacy with a disclaimer of not using any tracking cookies. UNtil I see something like that I am sorry to say I would continue using ad block plus and no script to protect my privacy and to get to my pron quicker.

Users who are viewing this thread