Any Improvements?

You're quite welcome to disable cookies for planetcricket but you'll have to log in every time you visit if you do. Vbulletin forums use cookies; end of. We do need a disclaimer making users aware that they are opting into doing that but the stuff you're saying about intrusion of privacy is nonsense. You control your security settings; not us.

I don't see any adds or anything , I just see new posts .

You're quite welcome to disable cookies for planetcricket but you'll have to log in every time you visit if you do. Vbulletin forums use cookies; end of. We do need a disclaimer making users aware that they are opting into doing that but the stuff you're saying about intrusion of privacy is nonsense. You control your security settings; not us.

Disabling cookies will lock you out of many of the most widely-used sites on the Internet like Youtube, Gmail, Yahoo mail, and others. Even search settings require cookies.

But what I want to know is why do I have to log in so many times with this site. Do the cookies expire in a short amount of time or does it ask for log in everytime it detects a new IP?

You shouldn't have to. Enabled cookies here should keep you logged in. IP is irrelevant.

Well I have to log in on regular intervals and my cookies is enabled. Though it might be Opera with its turbo. Maybe its saving some cookies on the servers as it uses the Opera mini servers if I am not mistaken.

The Play Cricket Challenge adv has come back again. By come back I mean it appears often now and that sound is actually annoying.

I never block ads lol, if there's a sound ad bugging me, I just switch off the speakers

----------

It's still too tall. :(

----------

[wof]i[/wof]ncidentally [wof]n[/wof]ever [wof]k[/wof]new [wof]w[/wof]e [wof]c[/wof]ould [wof]d[/wof]o [wof]t[/wof]his!

Hmm nice, could be useful for cric07 indices

[wof]i[/wof]

As was mentioned in the last page the advert that makes a noise is very annoying. I whitelisted this site due to you guys saying the ad revenue was dropping, I'll keep it that way, but please get rid of that advert! :)

Please can you confirm that it's a google ad. It doesn't appear in the inventory of google ads and I've never had it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread