Any Improvements?

I should add we don't really intend to keep using the downloads centre with the new games section - at some point we want to add pages for every game that explain the editing tools/procedures and the top downloads for patching things up - directly in the section rather than digging through a downloads centre.

If anyone's interested in doing that sort of thing let me know - especially for the older games.

While using PC.net from my phone, I encoutered this problem. When I open the links or the extras bar, the links which overlap the advertisement , do not respond (eg. items under quick links , vcash ,etc.) , rather the advertisement window pops up. Enclosing a snap -

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 12
While using PC.net from my phone, I encoutered this problem. When I open the links or the extras bar, the links which overlap the advertisement , do not respond (eg. items under quick links , vcash ,etc.) , rather the advertisement window pops up. Enclosing a snap -
Give it a go now.

I think he's talking about member tags. So if I write @Mattw, you get a notification that you've been tagged in that post.

I personally don't like them on forums.

What Varun posted.

Also could we get a inputbox(reason) when we give vCash to a member ?

Last edited:
I think he's talking about member tags. So if I write @Mattw, you get a notification that you've been tagged in that post.
Yeah, I've seen that on other forums - I'm not a fan of the over-notification that it results in, even if it would be handy on occasion, I'd suggest there's quite a bit of room for misuse.

Also could we get a inputbox(reason) when we give vCash to a member ?
Probably.

I am seeing a plenty of these today. :P
Adding to that , in some posts where words like girl, date, etc. are present, become links taking us to those sites, though after a while they become normal.

Hopefully you can rectify that.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    9.8 KB · Views: 22

Users who are viewing this thread