Any Improvements?

Yeah the New Zealand one is really cool but i think im gonna stick to the england one.
I think the India and Sri Lanka ones will be good.

I'm making the skins in no particular order, they are not influenced by demand (otherwise I would have started with India and Pakistan), and are purely a case of me making the ones that I think look good from a design standpoint (I've designed all but one of them already).

Hey I'm sure i'm not bugging you, your doing great job, take your time, even if you put Pakistan skin at last as long as its good :). Cheers.

It looks class mate.
I like the low-opacity Kiwi simbol on all the icons :)
Another update for all team-based skins would be:
having the teams logo for the new posts symbol thing when viewing the forum index, where PC is right now.
If you understand..

Why when you add rep now it goes to a whole new page and you have to add it that way?

Oh and is it just me or is everyones sigs gone?

Last edited:
Its not related to the theme. You need to enable JavaScript so that you can give reps using the popup menu on the same page.

What the hell, well I have been doing it for ages. Why did it just change then? How do I enable it then?

No Problem Ab.
Now only if that pop up came true and I "am lucky enough to get the same reputation in return" :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread