Any Improvements?

^There is a text written in white maybe , I highlighted it . Just the colour of the text needs to be changed if I'm not wrong .

Umm yea I did then this happened.Does it have any relation to getting a VM & logging out at the same time?
You're still logged in while the logout screen is being processed, so that some parts are displayed as if you're logged in, like the notifications and style. It's normal.

MattW,i have an issue.

When i see my VM,It says i have not received any VM.But when i see it from my friend's account it shows i have 86 VMs!All old ones like 2009,2010....can you help me clear them all totally?

MattW,is the above issue resolved?
As I implemented hiding the deletion message in a simple way, the 10 VMs to a page counts the hidden ones when you view it, which means you'll need to go through a bunch of pages of 'blank' VMs to find the others. As other users don't see your deleted VMs at all they see the latest VMs received, which would be the ones you missed.

In the Admin section we only have an option to delete all your sent messages. So there's no simple way to just clear it for you.

Somehow 'Live Threads' are not functioning properly for me as it should.
How so?

Just to explain it - Live Threads happen only when you first open a thread after they have been posted in within the last 5 minutes, which means if a thread starts becoming active after you view it when it hasn't been posted in for a while, it won't function.

I could bump up that limit a bit - as it was low for the server issues we don't really face any more.

I've added some zeroes, let's see how that goes now.
As a result, I see many threads having that icon but still it doesn't solves my problem. I entered a thread with the icon and still its not updating?!?! Maybe increase the lifespan of the thread or is it just me facing the problem?

How about double-clicking leftmost icons to mark the thread read??
We have it for forums and its sub-sections...
As a result, I see many threads having that icon but still it doesn't solves my problem. I entered a thread with the icon and still its not updating?!?! Maybe increase the lifespan of the thread or is it just me facing the problem?
Anything on this?

How about double-clicking leftmost icons to mark the thread read??
That's a shortcut for locking threads for mods. But I find myself wanting to mark particular threads as read so perhaps I might do something about it one day.

The live threads are working fine for me. Can only suggest the basic troubleshooting of clearing the cache and trying again, as well as disabling any script blockers.

Users who are viewing this thread