Any Improvements?

Can we get a yes and no button under each post? People seem to ask a lot of questions that can be answered with a yes or no instead of replying in a new post.

Small bug every thread that has had a post in it over the last 6 hours has the live topic sign next to it.
Any ideas why?

Visiting the site after some time and I believe the activity has picked up really well. Some good discussion taking place and with few cricket games around, the activity ought to rise even more. Certainly feels great to see this amazing site continuing to have active discussions going. :)

You can be invisible though. Dutchad always is. Staff can obviously see you! :D

I just posted a new bat on the c07 downloads forum. I was seeing whether there were any comments but it showed last post by bumbisoft but when I went there I saw that 3 people have commented? Please solve this problem

I'm using chrome on android, and facing a peculiar problem, wherein some posts have a larger text size than others. Basically, posts smaller than some characters (don't know how many), the text is small, and for others it is the normal size.
I was wondering if anyone else has faced the same?

(Sorry Matt for shifting from iPhone, after all those fixes you did for me :p)

Screenshot_2013-08-02-00-36-56.png

Last edited:
I suppose have will be where font sizes are set, perhaps some percentages have snuck in with unexpected results.

None of my Android devices can run Chrome.

MattW,i cant find the Cricket Games Downloads thread anywhere.I mean the one where the downloads are categorised and kept.

Users who are viewing this thread