Any Improvements?

I'd also suggest: Right click>Settings>click on the folder icon>Set it unlimited by dragging it till the end.
Works even for Youtube and other Adobe Flash Player related stuffs.

I'd also suggest: Right click>Settings>click on the folder icon>Set it unlimited by dragging it till the end.
Works even for Youtube and other Adobe Flash Player related stuffs.
Did it, helps a bit but still lags. Only selecting quality as low works for me, but then you know graphics gets even poorer.:p
Any help Matt?

Improvements: We prolly need to remove stick cricket, because now I'm utterly obsessed... and also super crap at it.

Improvements: We prolly need to remove stick cricket, because now I'm utterly obsessed... and also super crap at it.
Wanna get some coaching from me? ;)
Only to suggest things mentioned previously, upgrading/downgrading Flash, trying a different browser, etc.
Using latest version of flash, will see if changing browser helps..

I use Opera and nothing lags. Maybe you have a very very poor broadband speed.

MattW, can we get the All Star Slog version of Stick Cricket here? This Stick Cricket is boring :p Only right handers, even Gilchrist and Hayden bat in right hand :rolleyes

I am aware of those posts you made. I will re phrase my message. If it is available in the format you specified, please do put it up here :thumbs

I really dont know what format does that game belong to, maybe if you can tell me how to check, i will do it myself and then act accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread