Any Improvements?

It's not about the moderators. It's about the interest. I used to create vbookie events earlier but, whenever I went to settle those, there were hardly any bets. Not much response from the members so I thought I should let it rest. If people want events for particular matches, please VM me or post in the vbookie requests thread and I'll try to put those up asap. Thanks.

I can even do them if pushed...
Failing that if anyone would like to join the vbookie team (major opportunities for bank balance advancement) please PM me.

They have to be in a special format for the arcade, I can't just grab them off websites.

Mind you, if you can find 'v3arcade' or 'IBPro arcade' games and link them they could be added.

Whenever i use PlanetCricket Legacy Theme i get this weird display at this part of the forum. I tried IE, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Mozilla too. I get this weird look only when i use this theme. There is something wrong with the theme. Please look into it ASAP.

Untitled.png

I'm facing the lag too. I have to literally choose a shot the moment the bowler releases the ball, without knowing where it is going to pitch/how fast it will be.

----------

EDIT: Right click on the game, choose quality, and select low or medium. Works perfectly now.

Users who are viewing this thread