Any Improvements?

Remote file too large for this avatar.. what's the problem? never faced an error like this before.
jX4zMzg.png

Yes I got a lq version of it under my name but it does not look good.

30kb is the limit. Shits me too, but we're not paying the bills. Reduce the over-all pixel size by 10% with a clear-background (PNG) and you'll be able to keep it at a reasonably decent quality.

Be grateful. I'm a member of one of the UK's most popular forums and they don't allow signatures or avatars at all.

...I'm always grateful PC.net doesn't have a dress code.

...I'm always grateful PC.net doesn't have a dress code.

And I think you must change your sig and avatar about once a day so it might be better if we had like a rotating gallery of your efforts or even your own page. I don't know, the 'Best of Biggs' or something.

I don't have the patience for that, haha.

This written beneath the Ashes Cricket 2013 Forum needs to be updated.Thanks.

Ashes Cricket 2013 Forum
Discuss Ashes Cricket 2013, developed by Trickstar Games and produced by 505 Games. Releasing 22nd November 2013 on Steam.

That would do too.

^Not an expert but I think it will go way too messy around there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish to have a thread like friendly battles in c07 downloads thread also

Actually, I also wished to have a thread like PCGMC in Cricket 07 forums. I asked to MattW for permission. MattW freely permitted me to done that. But in addition, he told me that my activity was time & energy wasting. I couldn't got his idea at that time. Then started a thread like it. But later realized that I have established a spam arena............... Got clear with MattW's point of thinking........ Suddenly closed the thread and now happy that I'm not became the root of spam. :)

Can we have 'Ashes Cricket 13 Downloads Forums'? We will create a new game there rather than modifying the original one. Nice idea, na??? ? ? ?

Users who are viewing this thread