Any Improvements?

Or search button for the member in your visitor message wall, I some times want to look for something specific which some member messaged time ago, but it takes way to long to just skip pages.

A question:
Is vCash transfering private? Assume I have sent vCast to someone, then can other members see its history?

If the 'view conversation' look is what you're after, perhaps I could add a button to each profile that would show your conversation with them so you don't need to look for a VM from them.
Turns out there was already a link for this, so I've moved it and made it slightly more prominent.

Less is always more...

I know I have no rights to ask this at all, but have any of the members who took part in this league have had any cash exchanges? I am only asking this because there has been some shocking trades. Ab De Villiers for Ryan Ten Doeschate.

^Obviously not between you but some other trades, that is the only quick example I could take in 10 seconds. :p

I know I have no rights to ask this at all, but have any of the members who took part in this league have had any cash exchanges? I am only asking this because there has been some shocking trades. Ab De Villiers for Ryan Ten Doeschate.

Yep not sure how this is improving the forums :p

What would be the most appropriate thread to post in about avatar issues? I've got this gif that I'm trying to reduce below the avatar size limit, but I'm sorta stuck and know nothing about animated files.

Users who are viewing this thread