Any Improvements?

I've swapped it for a cricinfo one and put it in a frame so it shouldn't impact page loads. Probably easiest to just turn it off though.

So it was a site problem. And I was fighting with service providers for no reasons. :p

Something seems to be acting up with permalinks in long threads, when attempting to locate an individual post via search results or a quote.

Example:

We do try to take into account disability when designing the games. We actually had people come into the office and help us with colour blindness etc. (the colours should be as "friendly" as they can be).

I never thought of disability with regard to controller layout. We would have to include this in a patch, if possible, we cannot make that change for the game as to be shipped.

Clicking that link takes me to page 694; the post is actually on page 693 so it's not able to jump down the page to the correct spot. Has been happening regularly in that thread recently.

I'm guessing it's something to do with deleted posts or something like that, throwing out the pagination calculation..

I'm facing the problem as shown in following image, since past 15-20 minutes. I can access many pages of this thread except FIRST PAGE. Tried to access first page of other threads, its accessible.

attachment.php

And there's nothing much traffic.

attachment.php

Attachments

• server.png
    server.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 56
  • server traffic.png
    server traffic.png
    2.2 KB · Views: 57
I was making a few changes to attempt to speed things up, which have the side effect of taking up server resources while it happens.

One of those has been a cleanup of settled vBookie events, in case anyone's wondering why they are missing.

We need to browse for that through many thread if some one is waiting for our reply to their quotes on post by us. So??

What?
I simply wanna know whether I can get a notification (like how I'm notified when someone thanks my post) on post quote?

Users who are viewing this thread