Any Improvements?

or in a better way-when someone mentions our name in their post?

----------

What?
I simply wanna know whether I can get a notification (like how I'm notified when someone thanks my post) on post quote?
Looks like, he thought you were asking for a notification when someone is waiting for your reply to their post.:p

I think if you posted somewhere you'd be following the thread, right? So why would you need to look for quotes when you'd read the thread anyway...

I think if you posted somewhere you'd be following the thread, right? So why would you need to look for quotes when you'd read the thread anyway...

Because these days I hardly visit this place. Maybe once in 2-3 days. So when I do visit, I don't really remember whether I was discussing anything worthy the last time I visited.
Checking my recent posts is an option, but to be notified about it would have been better.

Looks like, he thought you were asking for a notification when someone is waiting for your reply to their post.:p

By the way, it was a complicating statement by me. :p I mean in case if someone has replied to our post and has mentioned a question related to our statement in his/her reply, then getting notifications for quotes will be good.

@Meet
Tell me whether you got a notification/not. :D

Users who are viewing this thread