Any Improvements?

What would be the most appropriate thread to post in about avatar issues? I've got this gif that I'm trying to reduce below the avatar size limit, but I'm sorta stuck and know nothing about animated files.

Can you show me the .gif file?

What would be the most appropriate thread to post in about avatar issues? I've got this gif that I'm trying to reduce below the avatar size limit, but I'm sorta stuck and know nothing about animated files.

PM me, happy to help.

I know I'm asking a great thing, can you please make available a bidding or auction system for simulation leagues?

I know I'm asking a great thing, can you please make available a bidding or auction system for simulation leagues?

One can host a league with players being auctioned. I have seen that done in the past in the social groups here with everything from total amount to base price and the multiples of raising the bid in virtual cash (not to be mistaken with the vBulletin/vCash). One staff member keeping an on the proceedings in the SG and it works absolutely fine.

I know you can thank a post but that thanks would not just stay at top of the list.
Is it possible to add posts as favorites on vBulletin?:spy

[Serious Face] Would there be a way to show/hide specific forums, rather than specific forum categories? There's a whoooooole bunch of forums I just don't bother with here? and although I can hide the categories they live in, I wouldn't mind accessing one or two from time to time - then I have to click the whole category list down which hurts my pointer finger? and is rather annoying.

Thoughts?

? Citation: Laziness
? Euphemism

[Serious Face] Would there be a way to show/hide specific forums, rather than specific forum categories? There's a whoooooole bunch of forums I just don't bother with here? and although I can hide the categories they live in, I wouldn't mind accessing one or two from time to time - then I have to click the whole category list down which hurts my pointer finger? and is rather annoying.

Thoughts?

? Citation: Laziness
? Euphemism
You could do what I do, in the options choose to automatically subscribe to any thread that you've posted in so you get notified when someone makes a new post. Then if there's something else you want to see then... put up with it. :p

Remove the VCricket score card.
It was invisible for months and now if it is enabled the site is getting damn slow.

Users who are viewing this thread