Any Improvements?

What about Tapatalk, guys? Keeping a track of the happenings here is insanely difficult. I mean who on the Earth still uses a browser on a smartphone.

I'm pisses off asking this question again and again and I'm sure you guys are equally irritated, but come on, almost every other forum on the Web now supports Tapatalk.

No need of the following link in AC13 forum anymore:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled-2 copy.png
    Untitled-2 copy.png
    24.9 KB · Views: 74
What about Tapatalk, guys? Keeping a track of the happenings here is insanely difficult. I mean who on the Earth still uses a browser on a smartphone.

I do - it's fine :yes

Nope - it's an error in the system for any thread that is named with the word 'poll' at the start.

I don't know if it's possible on vbulletin, but wouldn't private/visitor messaging be more smooth if conversations between two specific members were carried out in a single thread? Kind of what gmail's format is nowadays, or the way 'view conversation' works here. A forum I visit has taken it up too.

I've seen other forum software that does something like that. I'm not sure if it's possible here.

The downside would be if you think you're in a Private Message thread and then post on the forums because they look the same.

But they wouldn't look the same, would they? It's alright if it's not implementable, I just find it more convenient. Especially visitor messaging.

Especially visitor messaging.
If the 'view conversation' look is what you're after, perhaps I could add a button to each profile that would show your conversation with them so you don't need to look for a VM from them.

Users who are viewing this thread