Any Improvements?

I thought barmyarmy was banned from playing around with the technical side of the forum after he almost wiped the database?

I thought barmyarmy was banned from playing around with the technical side of the forum after he almost wiped the database?
I let him take credit for things that I do occasionally so he thinks he's at the big admin's table.

And what exactly does 'User tag' do?
Once it's all up and working correctly, you'll be able to get a notification when someone 'mentions' you or when someone quotes your post.

For example, someone managing a league could mention all the users who need to post their teams, and then everyone could be notified (unless they choose to turn it off).

Obviously it's open to some potential abuse - don't ruin it for others by overusing the functions.

Once it's all up and working correctly, you'll be able to get a notification when someone 'mentions' you or when someone quotes your post.

For example, someone managing a league could mention all the users who need to post their teams, and then everyone could be notified (unless they choose to turn it off).

Obviously it's open to some potential abuse - don't ruin it for others by overusing the functions.
Why did it show up "Nothing to Do" when I clicked on it? Thanks.

This is all very weird. :p I was trying to construct a post with the mention tags and all of a sudden it disappeared. This is maintenance in action.

And now its removed???
It's a server side thing, we have issues every time we make major changes thanks to all the modifications we have over a normal vbulletin forum.

----------

And then we may have a ignore list for it too.
You can limit it to only your friends list.

Users who are viewing this thread