Any Improvements?

@MattW how do we mention people with spaces somewhere in their usernames? For example, I had to go into User Edit to see Amazing Cricket's User ID to mention him properly.
You can use the
mention.png
button and type the name in. I think a semi-colon works too, so @Amazing Cricket;

Is it possible to remove the notifications once we have what it wants to see us seen rather than clicking it.
Not that I'm aware of, you'll need to go in there to clear them out.

^ Now it worked for fourth time. I almost got the notification on mention post in ECC thread. :yes

And if possible, can the posts be displayed as we see when using search function?
Nope, looks like it is fairly fixed to look as it does. I can make the quoted text snippet a bit longer if that would help?

And, notifications on editing posts by mod/admin for some reason? :p

We can know why the post is edited. Example, if post is edited because of illegal reason then I can be alerted and aware of that.

----------

Something like warning....

For some reason it doesn't work when I click on "Go advanced" and tag someone.
Works fine in "quick reply".

I got the tag for that post you deleted if that's what you're wondering.

It did work at that time mainly because I posted it using the "post quick reply" button rather than the "go advanced" one, but like say if I try using it on an edited post it doesn't work. It doesn't work either when I click "preview post". If you could, please try it out. Not sure whether it's only me having this problem.

Users who are viewing this thread