Any Improvements?

We can know why the post is edited. Example, if post is edited because of illegal reason then I can be alerted and aware of that.

----------

Something like warning....

If it's edited it will say edited by and if we need to warn you we'll do it via PM or the infraction system.

If it's edited it will say edited by and if we need to warn you we'll do it via PM or the infraction system.

But you don't simply warn someone until he/she reach at an high level mistake/crime/rule break. You may not have that sufficient time to warn everyone who make spam posts, rude posts and uses other language because they are silly. Many of spam/abuse posts are edited/deleted by admin. But if someone doesn't notice that then he/she go ahead with same. They keeps ruining forums.

Nope, looks like it is fairly fixed to look as it does. I can make the quoted text snippet a bit longer if that would help?
Yes, please.:)
And can you get rid of the quotes and mentions we have made of others from the list? @MattW

----------

@yashdude101 Did the above mention by going through 'Go advanced'. No problem.:)

Thanks but if you go through your post it doesn't seem to work, I mean see the difference in tags. And did you try the "preview post" thing?
I did get a notification stating "Meet mentioned you in a deleted post"

Thanks but if you go through your post it doesn't seem to work, I mean see the difference in tags. And did you try the "preview post" thing?
Typed the post in quick reply box, then went 'go advanced' and posted it.
I did get a notification stating "Meet mentioned you in a deleted post"
This is not right.
Moreover your name doesn't show link.

@MattW
Let's see if this works, used the mention button.:)

----------

Using the mention button/tags is the best way to be sure it will work.
It works now, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread