Any Improvements?

Noob question, I am not that good with forum tables, I know a forum where it is a lot easier to import a table. But how about like adding a button where a popup opens up and select the header title and then underneath where we want to write every thing. Here are a pictures way to describe it if you don't quite understand..
JFIbXlz.png
and a pop up window opens something like this.
OIdPrfc.png

And also I noticed that you can't post in the PCPL format using Cricket Heroes as the max characters in posts are I think 15000?

Last edited by a moderator:
Noob question, I am not that good with forum tables, I know a forum where it is a lot easier to import a table. But how about like adding a button where a popup opens up and select the header title and then underneath where we want to write every thing. Here are a pictures way to describe it if you don't quite understand..
I don't think it's possible to do something like that.

If you're making a bigger table, it might be easier to make it in Excel, export it as a CSV file and then open that file in Notepad and do a find and replace to swap the commas for the pipe | character that the forum uses.

And also I noticed that you can't post in the PCPL format using Cricket Heroes as the max characters in posts are I think 15000?
The output from Cricket Heroes shouldn't be more than the character limit and if it is, split it up.

Actually I have accounts on three different image hosting sites and all of them are BS. This place is good to attach images. I need to upload more than 10 images for every single match in fantasy league that I'm running. So?

Actually I have accounts on three different image hosting sites and all of them are BS. This place is good to attach images. I need to upload more than 10 images for every single match in fantasy league that I'm running. So?
Photobucket is very convenient for images for leagues since you can resize them and crop them

We now have a cover photo
Indeed. It uses your profile picture, which can accept a 145KB image.

It centres and repeats the image you choose, but you can make one up to 2500 pixels wide - the frame is 175 pixels tall, so something at 1024x175 is probably the minimum recommended, or something smaller that you're happy to have tile horizontally.

On the older themes, you just get the first 250 pixels of it in the existing profile image spot.

Anyway, it's a place for you to be a bit more creative with a canvas - I know a lot of graphics makers talk about how challenging the 300x100 is to work with, so here's something a bit bigger.

PlanetCricket Green Testing theme looks very classy, love it!
Great work Matt.

Good Work on new theme
what are the rules through which tags updated?

Last edited:
How long before this one is going to be the default theme?
I'm still working on updating all of the different country styles to match the new design.

India is done at the moment, so take a look at that and give some feedback if you can. Currently working on the Cricket Style.

Header and color scheme can be improved in Indian theme. How about complete removal of green color from it?

----------

And then I realize, I viewed the old one. The new one looks really great!!
Orange colored buttons(on top) don't look nice though.

Users who are viewing this thread